Studiomaster bDrive 10a Active Speaker
The Drive series replaces the established VPX/VSX range of PA speaker cabinets with up-dated styling and performance. These contemporary injection moulded cabinets look great on stage, conference hall or corporate presentations and with a highly competitive price tag.
Drive is light weight and features three integrated handles to make carrying or stand mounting easy and safe. The high frequency horn flare has been meticulously designed to give wide dispersion and best acoustic coupling with the bass driver to improve system efficiency.
They are powered by the latest generation of class D amplifiers with combination XLR/jack socket inputs, LINK output and 3 band equalization. All models have 35mm poles sockets, impact absorbing feet and angled sides for use as stage monitors.
Drive ready to set a new standard in PA speakers
- 10″ two way active full range cabinet
- 250 watts (RMS)
- High quality durable injection moulded cabinet
- Class D amplification
- Lightweight, high powered components
- 3 Band EQ
- XLR and Jack inputs
- Link output
- Gain and level controls
- Format: 10″ two way active full range cabinet
- Frequency response (-10dB): 60Hz – 20kHz
- Input sensitivity (Line): 0dBu
- Input sensitivity (Mic): -36dBu
- Max SPL: 121dB
- Amp Power: 500W(PGM), 250W(RMS) / 200W(LF) + 50(HF)
- LF: 10″ woofer / 50mm voice coil
- HF: 34mm compression driver / 1″ throat
- Coverage (HxV): 90° x 60°
- Crossover: 2.5kHz
- Input Connection: Jack/XLR
- Power voltage: 115V / 230V
- Hanging system: 2x M10 hanging points
- Dimension W*H*D: 335 x 545 x 319 (mm)
- Weight: 14KG
Available to order now!