The Reloop KUT is a digital 2-channel battle mixer, which impresses with its classic design and modern features. The development of this mixer was focused on the art of turntablism and scratching.
In the centre of the mixer is the dynamic FX section with 7 effects, including phase/flange, white noise, LPF/HPF filter, gate/crush for creative remixing. The on/off function can toggle the effects, the large easy-grip knob caps offer pleasant resistance and the green status LEDs show immediately if an effect is active.
Together with its very smooth battle line-faders, KUT is particularly well-suited for precise cutting thanks to the supplied innoFADER, with its non-contact technology meeting even the highest standards. Crossfader and linefader curves can be customised and adapted to personal preferences. KUT also has a crossfader reverse function (hamster switch).
With the integrated audio interface, with excellent sound quality in 24-bit/96 kHz, incoming signals from a turntable, CD player or even the combined master output can be recorded via USB. This means that your mix can be directly recorded onto PC & Mac. KUT can also be used as a hardware mixer with DVS systems that allow for freely configurable audio interface support.
The 2-channel layout with 3-band EQ and switchable modes (classic/isolator) has a very clear design and is generous in its dimensions. An additional AUX/MIC channel with combined XLR/6.3mm jack socket plus 3.5mm mini jack input gives the option of connecting a microphone or another line source. 2 headphone outputs (6.3mm & 3.5mm) are located on the front panel. The high-retention USB 2.0-port has proven to be particularly resistant and ensures a stable cable connection. KUT was designed with an oldschool look out of brushed champagne-gold & black aluminium. The fader section is clearly separated visually on the faceplate.
- 2 channel battle DJ mixer
- 8 in/6 out, 24 bit/96kHz audio interface
- innoFader with non-contact technology for precise cutting
- Customisable curves for crossfader and linefaders
- Dynamic FX section with 7 combined effects: Phase/flange, white noise, LPF/HPF filter, gate/crush
- Recording of incoming signals (phono/line/master) via USB to PC/Mac
- DVS-enabled for software with freely configurable audio interface support
- 3-band EQ with switchable modes (classic/isolator
- Additional Aux/Mic channel with combined XLR/jack socket
- MIDI-compatible control elements
- Visually separated panel layout, clear separation of fader section in brushed black aluminium and metallic gold finish
- Incl. 90 days BPM Supreme Premium membership with a value of 60 $
- High retention USB 2.0 port, especially durable
- Faderstart via 3.5 mm control cable
- Kensington lock to secure the device