Power up your performance potential
High Performance DVS Mixer for Serato:
Reloop ELITE is a professional DVS mixer for Serato DJ Pro, developed in close cooperation with international turntable artists. Due to the combination of a performance-oriented layout and powerful features, ELITE allows you to fully realise your DJ potential. The full version of Serato DJ Pro, including the DVS Expansion Pack, is provided plug ‘n’ play. Additionally, ELITE comes with two Serato control records with NoiseMap™ technology.
16 Extra Large, Touch-Sensitive RGB Performance Pads:
Via the 16 extra-large RGB pads it is possible to control up to 12 performance modes per deck in Serato DJ Pro, including two user modes. You can set individual adjustments by using the parameter buttons and with 4 mode selctor buttons over 3 layers and independent control of pad modes on each deck, the creative possibilities are endless. In combination with the RP-8000 MK2 it is possible for the first time to control the pad modes on various devices individually and simultaneously.
3x Latest Generation Innofader Pro:
ELITE comes fitted with three brand-new Mini Innofader Pro faders, with innovative non-contact technology for smooth action and precise cuts. All fader curves can be individually adjusted and offer an additional reverse function (hamster switch). Additionally,, the cut-in/-out points can be adjusted digitally via the setup menu.
Two Independent Effect Units with Hold/Toggle Trigger:
ELITE’S FX section comprises of three assignable effect slots with separate activation buttons on each side. Effects can be activated in either trigger mode, by holding the button, or traditional toggle on/off.With the new high-resolution mini-faders you can influence the effects’ intensity. At the same time these can be used for ultra fast effect fades as the fader movement range is especially short.
Tweak FX – Colour-Coded Stand-Alone Effects with Bi-Polar Control:
In addition to the Serato effects, ELITE is equipped with stand-alone Tweak FX. Using the colour-coded mode button with RGB feedback, you can switch between Filter, Crush, Flanger, White Noise and a user-defined mode. Depending on the controller’s position, each effect has a different characteristic and can be modulated creatively. The handy knobs have a pleasant resistance and are especially suitable for filter and effect tweaks.
2 High-Contrast OLED Displays & Dedicated Loop Sections:
The two OLED displays show real-time information regarding effects, BPM, beat parameters and setup menu. Each deck has a separate loop section which can be controlled intuitively, thanks to the push encoder which also disposes of a manual loop function. Via the LED bar the selected loop length is directly visible.
DUAL 10 In/Out USB 2.0 Audio Interface & Ergonomic Browse Section for 2 DJs:
ELITE comes equipped with a powerful DUAL 10 In/Out USB 2.0 Audio Interface, which offers outstanding sound characteristics in 24-bit resolution. Two computers can be connected at the same time via both USB ports. This way a seamless transition from one DJ to another during performance becomes as easy as possible. In the battle mixer’s centre you find the ergonomically designed browse section, that allows efficient one-handed control and which can be switched independently from the source selection (USB A or B) via the Focus computer control.
3-Band Isolator EQ and Comfortable Pre-Mix System:
The 3-band isolator EQ is equipped with a full-kill function that fully eliminates individual frequency bands. The comfortable pre-fader listening system is fitted with a cue fader, two headphones outputs (3.5 & 6.3 mm jacks) and has separate adjustments for volume and mix. The mic/line input with 2-band EQ, independent echo effect and talkover function allows the connection of a microphone or a further line source, such as a drum machine or a smartphone.
Smart Link USB Ports – Active USB Hub and Automatic RP-8000 MK2 Deck Recognition:
External devices, such as MIDI controllers, storage media or smartphones can be connected and loaded via the two smart link USB ports. When connecting RP-8000 MK2 turntables, these will automatically recognize the corresponding deck (1 or 2). All of ELITE’s control elements are MIDI compatible and can be used to control any compatible software.
Sturdy Metal Construction with Resistant Finish in Deep Black Metallic:
Thanks to the sturdy construction of robust metal and high-quality control elements, such as the screwed metal potentiometers, ELITE is built and ready for rough daily life. The two high-retention USB ports guarantee a safe connection and offer protection against unwanted signal loss. The surface is processed with a hard-wearing finish, which is especially resistant against scratches and is finished in a timeless deep metallic black.
In cooperation with BPM Supreme:With any purchased ELITE the DJ record pool adds a 90 days Premium Membership with a value of 60 $ for their huge audio & video library – containing latest releases directly received from the record labels.
- Professional DVS Performance Mixer for Serato DJ Pro
- Developed in close collaboration with renowned international turntable artists
- Control up to 12 performance modes per deck
- 3x Innofader Pro (latest generation) pre-fitted featuring twice the resolution and innovative non-contact technology, allowing for ultra precise cuts and smooth operation
- 2 x high-contrast OLED displays showing real-time information of effects, BPM, beat divisions and setup menu
- Tweak FX: Stand-alone effects with bipolar control. Toggle between Filter, Crush, Flanger and White Noise using mode button with RGB indication
- DUAL 10 In/Out USB 2.0 audio interface with superb sound quality in 24-bit
- Two independent effect units for controlling Serato DJ Pro FX
- 3 assignable effect slots: Each with dedicated activation buttons
- Dedicated and flexible effect controls for each channel
- Mini-fader for FX Level/Depth control
- 2 FX activation modes: Either hold or toggle your favourite effects
- 16 Large, velocity sensitive RGB performance pads
- 4 mode buttons, three layers with 12 performance modes and dual layer parameter buttons per sideFaderstart via 3.5 mm control cable
- Hot Cue, Loop Roll, Slicer, Sampler, Pitch Play, Saved Loop, Slicer Loop, Saved Flips, Platter Play, Transport, 2 user modes)
- Performance pad modes can be controlled independently on each deck
- Enhanced performance with RP-8000 MK2 turntables: For the first time, pad modes can be controlled individually on each device simultaneously
- Customisable fader curves and reverse function (hamster switch)
- Real-time adjustment of cut in/out points
- Dedicated loop section with push encoder and loop length LED bar & manual loop control
- Extensive USB routing capabilities: Sampler and AUX channel can be individually routed through the Serato effect units (send/return)
- 3-band isolator EQ with full kill characteristic
- Ergonomically designed browse section for efficient one-handed use
- Easily switch between 2 computers using the Focus PC controls
- Smart Link USB ports: Auto RP-8000 MK2 deck recognition
- Can also be used as an active USB hub for external devices
- Mic/line input with 2-band EQ, independent echo effect and on/off/talkover switch
- 2 headphone outputs via 3.5/6.3 mm stereo jack
- MIDI-compatible control elements
- Incl. full version of Serato DJ Pro with DVS support and 2x Serato Control Vinyls with NoiseMap™ Technology
|Inputs:||2 x Line (RCA)
2 x Phono (RCA)
1 x Mic (XLR/6.3mm Jack)
|Outputs:||Master XLR (Balanced)
Master RCA (Unbalanced)
Booth 6.3 mm Jack (Balanced)
Headphones 3.5/6.3mm Jacks