FBT Vertus CS1000
- 2-way speaker system
- Subwoofer with a custom 12” (320mm) long excursion speaker with a 2.5” (64mm) voice coil
- 6 x full-range, 3” (70mm) neodymium high efficiency custom woofers with 0.75” (20mm) voice coils
- Frequency response of 40Hz to 20KHz
- Onboard Class-D, switch-mode amplifier delivering 600Wrms + 400Wrms for LF and HF respectively
- Built-in DSP with eight presets to suit every application
- Variable volume between -4.5 / + 5 dB in 8 steps
- Control Panel with master volume, presets, satellite volume, HPF, and LED status
- Input and link via XLR and Neutrik SPEAKON for satellite connection
- Dispersion 110 ° (H) x 30 ° (V)
- Modular design allowing two systems to be configured as one single solution via optional accessories
- Bass reflex stackable subwoofer in a birch plywood enclosure with diecast aluminum handle and rubber inserts, plus M20 support and a custom pole-mount solution facilitating adjustable height and vertical aiming
- The satellite and pole are fully integrated into the subwoofer cabinet, where a push button system locks the satellite in place for transportation
- The satellite is equipped with a coupling system for accessories which allow the extension of the length of the line array, positioning one atop the other. Alternatively, the same system allows the satellite to be permanently wall-mounted.
- Ideal for both live applications and fixed installations
- Easily expandable to a total power of 8.000W peak (via a stereo system consisting of 4 x VERTUS CS1000, positioned two per side)
FBT Vertus CS-1000 Bag Padded Cover for Vertus CS-1000. Featuring custom-fitted heavy-duty nylon construction, padded interior, and proudly emblazoned with the FBT logo, this cover will help to keep your CS-1000 looking and sounding great for many years to come. Each cover has a reinforced opening for each handle on your cabinet, so you can keep them safe during storage or transport.
Stagg 10m XLR
X-Series Professional Microphone Cable – With genuine Neutrik connectors – ROHS compliant.